Theme 2015: Accelerating the Shift
Modernity is an era of momentous and accelerating change. How can people, businesses and organisations survive? How can they go beyond mere survival to succeed and prosper?
What roles should education and training play in helping us to manage the shift to a new society, a new marketplace or a new reality? What is possible? What are the most important tools for achieving change?
How can we extend the boundaries of possibility? How can we reach beyond the mundane into a new age of innovation, imagination and creativity? How can we open up our horizons? How can we combine technology and learning more effectively to bring about lasting change?
How can we accelerate the shift to a new age of global learning and creativity in which everything is possible?
OEB 2015 will look at the challenge of modernity for education and training, and at how people, organisations, institutions and societies can use technology-enhanced education and training to accelerate the shift to a new age of opportunity.
Whether your interest is in formal or informal, workplace or classroom, in the cloud or on the ground, massive, personalised, social, open, corporate, pedagogy or analytics, OEB will provide ample opportunities to learn, share and collaborate.
Please register for the conference here.
- Knowledge management and (social) networking tools
- Cloud strategies, authoring tools, and platforms for education
- Developing ICT competencies of learners and learning professionals
- Physical and virtual learning spaces
- Managing information and data intelligence
- Personalisation, adaptive and learner-driven learning
- Reforming the curriculum: quality, curation and content development
- New instructional practices: pedagogy, andragogy and didactics: for blended, flipped, immersive, gamified, social, mobile, immersive and more
- Learning beyond the course and curriculum: self-directed learning
- OE, OER, openness and open source
- Peers, networks and cross-sector collaboration
- Applying research based evidence
- Learning from evaluations
- Product provision and new tech for learning: VR, augmented, holograms and more
- Hardware, software, devices, and apps
- Working and learning with new technologies; wearables, robotics, AI and more
- Machine learning and deep structural learning
- Accrediting and applying competency-based learning, badges and credits
- Assessment: analysing efficiency, measuring success and effect
- The playing field: funding and commercialisation of education
- Net neutrality
- Privacy, security and online identity management
- Ownership and access
- Neuroscience, cognition, psychology and ICT philosophy
- Inclusion and equality
Video EDUCA specialised sessions aim to teach practical video skills and know-how to anyone interested in using video in their practice, through practical workshops and LABs, as well as discussions about the latest in video pedagogy. Whether you are making videos yourself, commissioning video content or exploring how video is transforming online education, Video EDUCA is for you.
These specialised sessions are dedicated to the needs of CLOs, HR professionals and learning and talent development leaders looking to deliver individual potential and business results.
Discover top strategies to implement and embed workplace learning and develop techniques for nurturing exceptional leadership.
- Embedding and integrating learning into the workflow
- Benchmarking and evaluating learning and training
- Talent development and return on investment
- Performance support
- Informal learning at work
- Entrepreneurship and leadership
- Apprenticeships and vocational training