"If you want to understand 21st century learners you have to understand video"
Video content is already changing the landscape of learning and is going to play an increasingly important part in shaping the future of our sector. VIDEO EDUCA is the largest and most comprehensive forum devoted to video in learning. If you want to understand video, improve the quality of your video content, discover the latest trends and discuss the future of educational video, then VIDEO EDUCA is essential.
VIDEO EDUCA is the only event that brings together leading professionals from the film and TV industry with professionals from the education and training sectors. We aim to learn from each other about needs, about techniques and about approaches that will make your learning video more effective.
VIDEO EDUCA offers a rich mix of practical sessions, workshops, masterclasses, inspiration and lively discussions on all aspects of video in learning. No other forum offers the chance to interact with international film and television directors, producers, executives and technicians to learn industry secrets.
Following the success of VIDEO EDUCA 2012, we shall be providing extra capacity in all our events as well as an exciting range of new themes and subjects for VIDEO EDUCA 2013.
New features for 2013 include:
- Exploring the potential of learner produced video
- Professional tips for making great video content on a low budget
- Video content in MOOCs
- Repurposing existing video content to add real value
We will of course be running our hugely popular regular programme as well. This will include:
- Video Labs - practical hands-on sessions focusing on the key disciplines of video making such as camerawork, editing and storytelling.
- The inspiring full day pre-conference Masterclass
- The Video Doctor - where a top international TV executive offers criticism and advice on your learning video
We will keep you posted as the programme for VIDEO EDUCA 2013 develops. You can also stay in touch via the new VIDEO EDUCA Facebook page. When booking for VIDEO EDUCA opens we do expect high demand.